Monday, March 1, 2010

The French Farmhouse

Some of you have asked me how I have room in my house to put all my furniture finds.

Here's the answer: my house is bursting at the seams!

SO. I've decided to list some of my favorites for sale on a separate blog called The French Farmhouse.
Items listed right now include this unique side table:



As well as this one:


And, yes, I'm selling my beloved Josephine!! The tears are flowing! But I know that whoever buys it will love it as much as I do!


If you are interested in any of my pieces and live in the Lancaster, Pa area, send me an email at maweaver1@gmail.com. I'll be listing more furniture pieces in the coming days and weeks, so keep checking back!

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome idea Aimee!! I'm sure this little side business will do quite well with your talents!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...