Friday, June 29, 2012

For those new around here


Thanks to the wonderful world of Pinterest, I've had a lot of new visitors to my little corner of the world in the last few weeks. Welcome!

I thought I would answer some frequent questions that I've been asked lately regarding my sign artwork.


If you would like to see many of the signs I've made, click on this link.

For a tutorial on how I make my signs, click here.

I sell my artwork through my Etsy shop. I only have a few items in the shop right now, because I've mostly been working on custom orders. However, I am planning on making a lot more signs to fill my shop in the next few weeks. Including the popular "Love" signs, the Song of Solomon signs, and the Zephaniah 3:17 signs. Right now I'm not taking new orders for those signs.

Prices on my signs vary depending on the size, type of wood used, and amount of wording.




Because I am {trying} to slow down for the summer, I am accepting a very limited amount of custom orders right now. However, I am planning on accepting more new orders at the end of August/beginning of September. I love to work on custom orders, so if you have an idea for a sign, please contact me at that time, and I'll be happy to work with you!


Here are ways you can stay in touch with me:

"Like" Aimee Weaver Designs on Facebook.

Subscribe to my blog posts through email. You will get an email every time I publish a new post.
(see my sidebar to sign up) -------------------------------------------------------->

Follow me on Pinterest.


The signs in this post were custom-made and are not currently available in my Etsy shop. If you have any questions, please email me maweaver1@gmail.com.

Hopefully this has answered some questions you may have had! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a beautiful person, inside and out. Love your style. Love your art! I just 'liked' you on facebook and hope to order something for my anniversary (Aug 12) later that month! Beautiful work, and even more beautiful wording. I LOVE that song, and tear up almost every time I hear it. Hope your weekend is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you to say! I'd love to make something for your anniversary! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the Song of Solomon sign and I love the family rules one you have pictured in this post!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...