Monday, October 29, 2012

Hello Monday

Hello new week!

Hello Hurricane Sandy coming our way. We are as ready as we'll ever be. Although if you happen to have a generator, we'll take it if the power goes out for more than a day. :)

Hello school being cancelled for a few days, and kidlets in their PJs all day long. LOVE it.

Hello fun, fun weekend! My sister Sara was in a competition that our little town had called Dancing with the Stars. And, yes, she was one of the stars. :)

And girl's got some SERIOUS skills!


She had to learn the Argentinean Tango with a few months time to practice. And she was AMAZING.


She won first place and we were so proud!

{my sister-in-laws Andrea & Heather, sister Sara, my mom, and me}
And the evening ended with a little dance party of our own. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to document that craziness. One of the most fun nights in quite a while. 

Hope you have a wonderful (not too wet) week!

I'm saying hello with Lisa today.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! The picture of all you gals is so cute!

    Praying for all whom the storm is bearing down upon on.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...