Monday, January 7, 2013

What makes you different

Have you heard of Mally Roncal? She's a celebrity make-up artist who's been on the Rachael Ray Show, Oprah, The View and others. And she has a line of make-up called Mally Beauty that she sells on QVC.


In November, Mally's employees commissioned me to paint a sign to give as a Christmas gift to her. Mally's trademark is all about inspiring women to see their inner beauty, and this is one of her quotes:


I was so honored to work on this sign for her! As a gift, they sent me a package of Mally make-up, and, while I'm not a big expert on make-up, I really LOVE it and highly recommend it. It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for your comments! ~Aimee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...